Lund ssv vs. Duroboat

Zack_McLeod

Cadet

tommays

Admiral
Re: Lund ssv vs. Duroboat

its kind of hard to use the word ocean and those type and size boats in the same sentence<br /><br /><br />tommays

Zack_McLeod

Cadet

I should have made myself more clear. I boat in sheltered but large areas of water, fine for a 14ft boat. Just wondered which is more seaworthy thats all.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Since I never heard of Duroboat I guess I'd have to go with Lund. Lund has legendary resale value (whether its deserved or not is debatable). So over the long haul that would seem to be the better of the two from the standpoint of economics.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would go with the Lund.<br /><br />quote by Upinsmoke:<br />__________________________________________________<br />Lund has legendary resale value (whether its deserved or not is debatable). <br />__________________________________________________<br /><br />There is a very good reason for that. Many feel Lund is the best aluminum boat on the market. I happen to be one that feels that way. It’s a personal preference

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

I have a '74 lund fish 'n ski which is a great boat. real high resale value. when we got ours last month the interior was a total mess due to lack of care from previos owner. the only way to fix it was to strip it and start over. we got it for $600(no trailer or motor). A little while later someone offered to buy it from us for almost twice that much. we stripped down to the bare hull and found structural peices that normally wouldn't be found on a boat that size.
Love my Lund.

Lundman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I would go with the Lund all the way. I used to be a Lund owner,got rid of it for a camper(huge mistake),now want another one,...Lund boat,that is. Anybody want to buy a camper?