Need to sell or trade my 1961 Monterrey and and motor

cope

Recruit
My dream of completing restoration of this boat was just totally wiped out by major financial problems. The problems of 2008 caught up with me about 2 years ago.. So, as usual, what has to go???? My dream. The boat is in very good shape structure wise. I was just starting to replace the seats new seats. It had the "facing opposite" type seats which were useless. I had removed them and have been using the single Captains style till getting everything needed to have permanent seats. I moved here in Arkansas from San Antonio about 2 years ago to get regrouped. The boat has been sitting covered waiting for attention. The original Evenrude 40hp is good and runs very well. It did when it was last cranked as we arrived here. While exercising the motor with the water hose connected, it died and would not start. Turned out to be a broken electrical cable from the starter interconnect box to the motor. No big deal, just have not repaired it. I have some pictures from before we moved but did not post them. I will take new photos as I assume one would want to see current pictures. So, if you have interest, please contact me. I have to sell soon, and I had rather sell it to a Lone Star lover rather than someone who has no regard,

I am Jim Cope
my email is jimcope1@gmail.com

Thanks very much