Anyone have any info on this Hull??

Jim Taylor

Cadet
Their is no number plate on hull, the 2 plates that are intact give the horsepower max. rateing as 35, and the other shows 2 manfg. plants Grand Prarie Tx.& Bremmen Ind. I was told by a locale Boat shop that this hull was the template for the Orlando Clipper,identified by the rivet pattern on the sides of the stern.I am waiting for membership approval @ the site on yahoo. Here are a few pic`s of the hull. Anyone got any ideal what hull this is ? Thank`s in advance Jim T.

Attachments

• Lonestar boat 001.jpg
    Lonestar boat 001.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Lonestar boat 002.jpg
    Lonestar boat 002.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Lonestar boat 003.jpg
    Lonestar boat 003.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Lonestar boat 004.jpg
    Lonestar boat 004.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Lonestar boat 005.jpg
    Lonestar boat 005.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 0

orlandoclippertim

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Anyone have any info on this Hull??

Jim.... I have an orlando clipper. Also have my cousin's 60 lone star malabu in my garage. The hull looks nothing like a clipper hull.
It does look quite a bit like a lone star hull. and lone stars were made in texas ...... I can send you a pic of this one if you like so you can see the similarity.... The big square things in the front of the **** pit.. are they seat frames that go behind the front seats ?

Tim

Jim Taylor

Cadet

Tim, Thank You for the responce. The "square things" are the mount for the steering wheel, This Hull has the wheel mounted on the right hand side. Their are three rows of bench seats,the middle being the pilot area.Would you send the pic. of the Clipper please. Will try to make better pic.`s when the sun is up in the A.M.

Jim Taylor

Cadet

Tim ,Hopefully these pic.`s will give more of a clue as to what model & year this hull is Thank`s Lonestar Boat 2 001.jpgLonestar Boat 2 002.jpgLonestar Boat 2 003.jpgLonestar Boat 2 004.jpgLonestar Boat 2 005.jpg