Lone Star little fisherman

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTF112989

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I used to have a 12 foot lone star aluminum boat. I found out that it was called a "little fisherman" a few years ago and I was wondering if anyone has ever had one of these boats. Mine was a 1969 which doesn't add up in Lone star's history but I think it was the chrysler with the chrysler/lone star dual logo on the side. I should have never parted with the boat and I now want it back because it was such a neat little boat. Does anyone else out there own the "little fisherman"?

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Lone Star little fisherman

did you look at the link on my post? thanks to 84CJ7 you can get to it.

eltoguy

Recruit
I used to have a 12 foot lone star aluminum boat. I found out that it was called a "little fisherman" a few years ago and I was wondering if anyone has ever had one of these boats. Mine was a 1969 which doesn't add up in Lone star's history but I think it was the chrysler with the chrysler/lone star dual logo on the side. I should have never parted with the boat and I now want it back because it was such a neat little boat. Does anyone else out there own the "little fisherman"?
I know your message was 18 years ago but I love my Lil Fisherman and wanted you to see it!

Attachments

• spotwin running on boat 2.jpg
    spotwin running on boat 2.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.