How to remove the cushion/padding at the front of my SEI 174?

D0T-C0M

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a 95 Larson SEI174 I want to remove the padding in the front above the seats to replace the leather. Are they just snapped into place or are they bolted down somehow?

MikeM8560

Seaman Apprentice
Re: How to remove the cushion/padding at the front of my SEI 174?

I have a 95 Larson SEI174 I want to remove the padding in the front above the seats to replace the leather. Are they just snapped into place or are they bolted down somehow?

I see this post is a little old but I'll awnser for any other readers as I'm sure the OP
Must have figured it out. I'm a marine upholsterer do I see all types. I just Bought a Larson flyer and pulled all the upholstery out the ow seat back and cockpit side pads with plastic xmass trees we. All them. A plastic piece with riges that hold tight on a hole. Slope a flat pry at behind the cushion and with a little steady preasure it will pry off go slowly and try to save the inserts some will probly break a d you will need new one you may find some at a upholstery shop. A auto upholstery trim shop or a marine anvas upholsterer. Other way I've seen insttalation is a bolt through the wall if you can reach your had behind you can find the nut or others it held on the wall with clips the pad slips onto and somtime a small screw and tab is used on the bottom of the pad to hold it down from comming off the clips.