Larson 180 - audio upgrade

BravoSierra

Recruit
Hi there!

As I am new to this site, I will introduce me quickly.
My name is Ben, I am 31 years old, from Hamburg (Germany) and I bought a 2007 Larson 180 Sport last year.
Due to the cold climate here I was only able to drive to boat once (in the Baltic Sea) before it went to winter storage. I was quite happy with the boat... but I hated the sound of the audio system. Unfortunately the Larson only has two speakers. Does anyone have an idea where and how to place additional speakers, maybe even a subwoofer? I don't have a wakeboard tower, but if there is no other realistic way to upgrade the sound, I would think about geeting one, but that would only be the final solution if everything else fails. Besides I didn't like that the radio goes off, when the engine is being shut down. Any solution for that?

I would be grateful for any help!

Cheers
Ben

Attachments

• DSC_5995.jpg
    DSC_5995.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 6

Perlmudder

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Larson 180 - audio upgrade

I have a senza 202... installed 4 6.5 kicker speakers and a kicker 10 in a box under the back seat. Mounted the amp to the firewall in the engine compartment and it pounds pretty well. I bought everything off crutchfield and have been basting the system at full volume for 4 years with no problems. Might purchase a crossover this year to improve sound quality.