02 larson 190lxi gauge adjustment

tjls1

Recruit
I somehow messed up my depth gauge on the dash, I know there are the adjust and mode buttons, but how do you adjust them. I guess sometime you should mess with things, please help - tired of it beeping

Larson1

Cadet
Re: 02 larson 190lxi gauge adjustment

I somehow messed up my depth gauge on the dash, I know there are the adjust and mode buttons, but how do you adjust them. I guess sometime you should mess with things, please help - tired of it beeping

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I am having the same problem. Can't seem to get it to stop beeping.

Anyone with a 2001-2002 Larson LXi out there that knows how to adjust the guages?

revillot1

Recruit
Re: 02 larson 190lxi gauge adjustment

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I am having the same problem. Can't seem to get it to stop beeping.

Anyone with a 2001-2002 Larson LXi out there that knows how to adjust the guages?

I purchased a 2001 Larson LXi last year and am having the same problem. Anyone have any idea where I can find information on the guage adjustment? Sent an email to Larson and also talked to them, told me to go to the dealer. The dealer said to bring the boat by and they might be able to help if they could see it.
I live in South Dakota and the nearest dealer is 300 miles away.
Anyone know if there is any manual or a place I could find more information on the 2001 Larson LXi with 4.3 gl volvo penta?
I love to do my own maintaince and would rather work on it myself.
thanks for the help in advance.:)