"NEW" Larson is in!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "NEW" Larson is in!!

I was going to wait and post this thread after floating but...The "new" Larson arrived June 24th to our house (two hours from the dealer) and the "old" Larson taken away. Damn! I grew kind of fond of that boat these past few weeks. I guess I'll settle on the new one with .2 hours on the meter!This one came with docking lights, which I didn't ask for, but told my wife I would have ordered if we had the chance. But we didn't get to order our original boat. The new trailer actually came with four-wheel brakes...something we were told we were getting on the original, but of course, turned out to be a lie! I didn't even push this subject with Larson because it pulled and stopped fine with the old trailer. Nice touch!I've got this set up the way we wanted and am just waiting on our registration tags!So it looks like it all ended well, and we'll be boating soon! Our boat name is "Life is good". The irony is Karo Syrup thick!Boat on brothers! (and sisters!)

Re: "NEW" Larson is in!!

Congrats!!

Comment

Re: "NEW" Larson is in!!

This should almost be in the good news section. It is nice to see something work out as well as your situation and to your satisfaction. Enjoy your new boat and keep us posted on how it treats you. Lots of time left on the season.

Comment

Working...
      X