"NEW" Larson is in!!

rhinohorn

Cadet
I was going to wait and post this thread after floating but...<br /><br />The "new" Larson arrived June 24th to our house (two hours from the dealer) and the "old" Larson taken away. Damn! I grew kind of fond of that boat these past few weeks. I guess I'll settle on the new one with .2 hours on the meter!<br /><br />This one came with docking lights, which I didn't ask for, but told my wife I would have ordered if we had the chance. But we didn't get to order our original boat. The new trailer actually came with four-wheel brakes...something we were told we were getting on the original, but of course, turned out to be a lie! I didn't even push this subject with Larson because it pulled and stopped fine with the old trailer. Nice touch!<br /><br />I've got this set up the way we wanted and am just waiting on our registration tags!<br /><br />So it looks like it all ended well, and we'll be boating soon! Our boat name is "Life is good". The irony is Karo Syrup thick!<br /><br />Boat on brothers! (and sisters!)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: "NEW" Larson is in!!

This should almost be in the good news section. It is nice to see something work out as well as your situation and to your satisfaction. <br /><br />Enjoy your new boat and keep us posted on how it treats you. Lots of time left on the season.