1989 Larson 250 San Marino Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj10203

Cadet
New here but not new to boating. I just picked up a 1989 Larson 250 San Marino in great shape. Wondering if anyone here knows where I could find an owners manual for this boat..

tpenfield

Staff member
:welcome:

Not likely to find an owner's manual. Typically boats don't have much documentation other than safety instructions . . . and being so old makes it even less likely.

Is there a Larson's Owner site? :noidea:

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
I contact Larson a couple of years ago to see about a manual for my '97 boat, and they were very kind and looked to see if there were any old copies available. No luck, though; they said the company had been sold a couple times since then, and no old copies of manuals (if there were any left over) were kept. I would guess the same would be true for your '89 model, but you could always email them and ask.

Boat manuals tend to be pretty worthless anyway; they contain mostly safety warnings and instruction on boating etiquette and the like. Maybe a bit of model-specific info on what the dashboard switches do.

Is there any specific info you want, or were you just wanting to see what is in the manual?

ThaCarp3nter

Recruit
I contact Larson a couple of years ago to see about a manual for my '97 boat, and they were very kind and looked to see if there were any old copies available. No luck, though; they said the company had been sold a couple times since then, and no old copies of manuals (if there were any left over) were kept. I would guess the same would be true for your '89 model, but you could always email them and ask.

Boat manuals tend to be pretty worthless anyway; they contain mostly safety warnings and instruction on boating etiquette and the like. Maybe a bit of model-specific info on what the dashboard switches do.

Is there any specific info you want, or were you just wanting to see what is in the manual?
I have a question about the same boat being discussed on this thread! How do I turn the water on? I also have hot water heater.

Status
Not open for further replies.