Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to find location of pump for sink

Hello everyone ,
    I recently bought a 236 SEi and I have a lot of questions about it . I couldnt find a better place for Larson info than this forum here .
    So here it is my question :
    How do i reach the pump for the sink to check it ? I filled the water tank but when i press the switch nothing comes out .
    Any idea where to start would be appreciated
    Thank you
    97 Larson 236 SEi Volvo Penta 5.7GS PLKD

Welcome aboard! I have a 1998 Wellcraft 240 SE that is likely similar. You likely have a small diaphragm pump located in the line from the freshwater tank to the outlet(s) in the engine room, near the freshwater tank.. Do you hear /can you feel the pump running when you turn the switch? If you do, and there is an in-line water filter, check to see if it's clogged. Assuming your setup is like mine, that's where I'd start

Comment

Well , I cant feel or hear anything when I press the switch . I tried to follow the hose and it goes under the deck but I did'nt see any opening towards the water tank.
      How do you access the tank or pump?
      Thank you.

Comment

OK , i solved the problem .
        In the floor there was a compartment , walls were carpeted and screws were hidden ,
        once removed the screws i could access the tank and of course the pump was rusted .

Comment

Wow, that just sounds like a maintenance nightmare!

Comment

Working...
          X