Larson 190 rear bench removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarcher3

Petty Officer 2nd Class
So there was a question on here on how to remove the back seat that i had revived.. it got closed so i thought i would post up some pictures of how to remove to back top of the bench seat on my 01' larson 190.

there are screws in along the back in the middle that are accessable form the engine hatch area. mine were all but removed. The hard part tho is the screws that hold in the side to the gunwales. here are some pictures of where the screw that needs to be removed is located.

there is a small hole in the vinyl on the rear back that if you put the screwdriver in and tap around you should be able to find the head of the screw. it was about 3 inches long. the trouble now will be to put it all back together when im done with the engine work.

I will hopefully be able to post some more pics when i eventually remove the lower section of the rear seat.

Last edited:

Jarcher3

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No Title

Attachments

• photo275300.JPG
    photo275300.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 6
  • photo275301.JPG
    photo275301.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 5

Admocoach1

Recruit
So there was a question on here on how to remove the back seat that i had revived.. it got closed so i thought i would post up some pictures of how to remove to back top of the bench seat on my 01' larson 190.

there are screws in along the back in the middle that are accessable form the engine hatch area. mine were all but removed. The hard part tho is the screws that hold in the side to the gunwales. here are some pictures of where the screw that needs to be removed is located.

there is a small hole in the vinyl on the rear back that if you put the screwdriver in and tap around you should be able to find the head of the screw. it was about 3 inches long. the trouble now will be to put it all back together when im done with the engine work.

I will hopefully be able to post some more pics when i eventually remove the lower section of the rear seat.

Hi Jarcher 3

You post was helpful for finding and removing the side screws, but the seat back is still attached in back. I thought I removed the correct screws in back, but only got the shelf behind the seat detached. What is the location of the screws you refer to as middle? Do you still have pictures?

Thanks in advance.

Jarcher3

Petty Officer 2nd Class
below that "shelf" there should be a spot where the carpeted divider to the engine area meets the seat back if i recall. look around the top of the carpeted piece for screws that screw into the back of the seat

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This a case where an old post was reopened by someone other than the OP. The OP happened to be an occasional visitor since the thread was started.

It is closed. The thread opening sentence says why this one is also closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.