1981 GulfStream

MIKEKARRIE

Recruit
i just picked up my gulfstream a couple weeks ago and i noticed there is not much info out there. From what I have seen for pictures and info i see only I/O but mine is a odd duck then i have a outboard 200HP. I love this boat fast and stable I have included a link for some pictures of her

http://www.flickr.com/photos/army2007

WizeOne

Commander
Re: 1981 GulfStream

Looks pretty clean MIKEKARRIE. You are right though, most that I have encountered were I/O's.

There is no info out there on Gulfstream, that's why this is a good start for an archive. They were built in Salt Lake City and disappeared sometime in the 80's, seemingly without leaving a trace.

You should post some pictures of the outside.

Zetman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Nice that must fly with the 200!

MIKEKARRIE

Recruit

Wizeone

i did find the comapny profile and oddly enough they offiicially closed business in 2002. i wish there was more info out there on these boats cause they are sharp smooth riding boats. as for pics of the outside I will have some here tomorrow once the weather clears up.

zetman,

yeah she flys right now I have a ski prop on but thinking about changin over to the speed prop. All power and will throw ya in the seat when you hit the throttle no motor like most outboards where you have to wait for the motor to wind up this one is power right when you need it

MIKEKARRIE

Recruit

Wizeone

i did find the comapny profile and oddly enough they offiicially closed business in 2002. i wish there was more info out there on these boats cause they are sharp smooth riding boats. as for pics of the outside I will have some here tomorrow once the weather clears up.

zetman,

yeah she flys right now I have a ski prop on but thinking about changin over to the speed prop. All power and will throw ya in the seat when you hit the throttle no motor like most outboards where you have to wait for the motor to wind up this one is power right when you need it

also another caveat to my last post the center grey carpeting is for the in hull sotrage for water ski's so thats what makes this even more of an odd duck once most i see have no hull storage.