Glasstream Regatta

sogafishin

Cadet
I have a 1991 Glasstream Regatta 192 GXL bowrider.Im really liking the boat but at first I really didnt because at heart Im an outboard type fella.Its has an Alpha one drive with a 4.3l engine 2 bbl carb.Does anyone have any information about the Regattas?I havent had any luck searching the net for info.What engines options were available for this boat?Are they good solid boats or just an entry level boats?Any approximate cruising speeds they should be capable of with each engine?Hull weight?

Tlemon9292

Recruit
Re: Glasstream Regatta

I have a 1991 Glasstream Regatta 192 GXL bowrider.Im really liking the boat but at first I really didnt because at heart Im an outboard type fella.Its has an Alpha one drive with a 4.3l engine 2 bbl carb.Does anyone have any information about the Regattas?I havent had any luck searching the net for info.What engines options were available for this boat?Are they good solid boats or just an entry level boats?Any approximate cruising speeds they should be capable of with each engine?Hull weight?

I'm new to this site but I would love to relive this post. I just bought a 1991 Glasstream Regatta 211 GXL as my first boat and seriously cant seem to find any information on the web about it. Did you have any luck?