1977 Glassmaster Tri-Hull need to ID the model, help!

Vet Man

Cadet
Just picked up a '77 Glassmaster tri-hull from a buddy of mine, going to resto the boat up to standard but I can't for the life of me figure the model number of the boat. The only number I can figure is the serial number on the data plate, which is 326005XD. As many of you know glassmasters are tricky to find parts for and not knowing the model number makes it even harder to figure. Any help from the glass gurus would be greatly appreciated!! Just joined the forum, so not sure if I can post pics but I'm going to try so I can make ID easier.P1010095.JPGP1010100.JPG

Vet Man

Cadet
Re: 1977 Glassmaster Tri-Hull need to ID the model, help!

Ok, found a thread on here with the brochure for '77 and I'm thinking its a Playmate 600XD, now that I'm thinking I have the model, does anyone have any ideas where to get parts for this thing so I can get it back up to mint?

jim mullins

Recruit
Re: 1977 Glassmaster Tri-Hull need to ID the model, help!

Ok, found a thread on here with the brochure for '77 and I'm thinking its a Playmate 600XD, now that I'm thinking I have the model, does anyone have any ideas where to get parts for this thing so I can get it back up to mint?

i have 1978 playmate 600xd trihull 120 hp inboard i can post pics and have much info on engine parts and depends on what you are looking for in the way of parts i have found many after market parts but little oem