Blocking up 94 H190

The Goat

Recruit
I picked up a 94 Horizon 190 with Sun Sport seating a couple of weeks ago. The previous owner had left it in the lake and you can imagine what the hull looked like :eek:

After the muratic acid treatment I am about ready to make it shine again. In order to get the area under the boards on the trailer I would like to put the boat on cinder blocks. This would be a good time to do some trailer maintenance also.

Yes I am finally to my question. With the configuration of that hull and the swim deck integration. Can I block the boat on the rear corners or is there enough structure there? I don't want to create any unnecessary work for myself.

Thanks in advance for the help.

The Goat

Recruit
Re: Blocking up 94 H190

Due to the overwhelming response......it appears I will be winging this one. I will post up the results in case this might be useful for someone else in the future.

infideltarget

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Blocking up 94 H190

I blocked my '98 220H with a set of blocks on each corner of the "hull extensions", and two spots along the keel, thwn two spots just forward of amidships on the farthest points port and starboard. Cinder blocks, and 2x4s, with small wedges for stability. You could walk around in it with no movement. Took a while to pull the trailer out, and back in, but was worth it.