Value for a 1992 17 ft Fisher Boat SV3 F/S in Knoxville, TN area?

Hardee

Recruit
Hi - We have a classic red and silver grey 17 foot Fisher Bass Boat SV3 F/S 1992 with windshield. My father was the only owner, it got very light use and was very well cared for. The motor was overhauled in 2009. It has only been in the water a couple of times in the last 6 years, and was very lightly used before that. It has a Force 90 outboard motor, Evinrude outboard kicker motor, MotorGuide 12 volt 30 lb. thrust electric trolling motor with Ninja prop and superquiet WhisperGuide lower unit, a Fisher custom-matched drive-on trailer, including a welded tubular frame, submersible lights, bearing or beaming protectors, transom driver and transom tie-downs, rated 6 person/750 lbs, has an Eagle fishfinder, am-fm stereo cassette player; stand-up convertible top. The MotorGuide electric trolling motor was an optional upgrade, which this has. It also has a bimini sun cover, a 2 engine transom with step-down and fold down ladder, pedestal fishing chair.

Any help would be appreciated! I've checked but this one is very hard to find examples of. I do have lots of pics, but am not sure how to upload them.
Thanks so much,
Dawn1009111803ae.jpg