Dyna Trak 179

Kizmet

Recruit
Just purchased a Dyna Trak 179. Does anyone know where I might find/purchase manuals on the boat that would have wiring diagram and operation manual?

bassfearmee

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Dyna Trak 179

I just bought a Dynatrack 179 as well, I've been searching the web for info on them, I believe mine is an 88....I've been doing a lot of work on it and found that it is a very easy boat to work on. These were the first bass boats to have the "90's" style. Very nice boat, transom is solid and the hulls were built tough.

Kizmet

Recruit

I agree. Took her out last weekend for my first run. Planes out nice and is pretty danged fast with the 85 Horse Mercury on it. I've found great manuals on my motor, but nothing solid on the hull. I have a call to make today to a dealer about it. If anything comes of the call I'll be sure to let you know.

bassfearmee

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks in advance, yes there is limited info on them online, the Ebbtide site does not have any info on older boats and every search I have done has turned up very little. My boat has a 150hp Johnson on it, it originally had a 90hp outboard but someone along the way swapped out the motor. I have been tracing all of the wiring and replacing bulbs etc. I will be replacing the carpet and seats this winter, and rebuilding the motor. I spend a couple hours on it each night, from everything I've seen so far this boat is very solid.