Duratech 19ft Weekender

SeaLiner1958

Recruit
Just wondering if this was a popular model. My parents live about an hour away from Peekskill, NY and I thought I would take a ride over that way in the Spring to see if I could find one?

Also, your state prison system may have an upholstery program worth checking out. In Maine, they recovered the bench seats and back rests for my 1956 16ft. SeaLiner. Great craftsmanship at an awesome price.

Last edited:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Never heard of or seen 1 to the best of my knowledge

Why the Duratech Weekender specifically?

SeaLiner1958

Recruit
My 58 SeaLiner 16 ft. is a great little boat for my wife and I, but is sluggish if I add a 3rd or 4th passenger to the back seat. I just want a little more room to take 2 more people and camping gear.

Last edited:

jbcurt00

Staff member
I've only seen a small handful of Duratechs posted for sale, I'm very active on multiple boating forums and regularly check quite a few boat ad site up and down the east coast. IIRC, a Weekender wasnt 1 of the few I've seen posted.

Doesnt mean one isnt out there somewhere, perhaps it is, and could be sitting nearly abandoned in a field close to you.....

Might do better to broaden the search to any vintage pocket cruiser from the late 50s thru the 60s.

Those do come up often enough.

Good luck in the search