19? Duracraft boat

duracraft1489

Recruit
Hello All

I need some help regarding the year of this Duracraft boat. Does anyone know?

attachment.php

We got this boat free from a cousin who wanted it out of his backyard. It turns out it was my great uncles. I know that some of the accessories that are on the boat are not original but when there was nothing you kind of have to improvise.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks For any Help.
attachment.php

-Nick

Last edited:

Landscaping Wiz 808

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 19? Duracraft boat

That boat was made in 19-awesome!:D

If the motor is original to the boat you can post it's serial number here and we can determine the year of that. Otherwise someone here might have some old Duracraft catalogs with your boat in it.

Good Luck!
Bob

duracraft1489

Recruit

The only problem is I'm not sure if the motor is original. I do know the motor is either a 1954 or 1955 Evinrude Lark. Could this boat be that old?

Probably I had dug up a few old duracraft flyers while searching the web for what mine was (1958 Duracraft Duraflite Custom) Nice looking boat but my windscreen is gone. I'll see if I can dig them up again, might give you a place to start, not much info on the web about vintage duracrafts.

CheckerBill

Cadet

Probably I had dug up a few old duracraft flyers while searching the web for what mine was

(1958 Duracraft Duraflite Custom) Nice looking boat but my windscreen is gone.******Any interest in selling this???******
I'm looking for a Duraflight
PM me at checkerthree@yahoo.com

I'll see if I can dig them up again, might give you a place to start, not much info on the web about vintage duracrafts.