Doral contact information

gaugeman

Seaman Apprentice
Now that the " Is Doral still alive" thread is closed, does anyone have a contact that works? I tried all of the ones in that thread and never got a response from any of them.

alldodge

Staff member
Now that the " Is Doral still alive" thread is closed, does anyone have a contact that works? I tried all of the ones in that thread and never got a response from any of them.

They where bought out some years back and then the company that bought them also filed for bankruptcy. There is facebook page for owners but not much else.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doral-Marine-International/159344494123606?ref=bookmarks You could try to contact through FB. On the about link there is a contact email address.

As far as I can tell, they wish they were in business. Most of the boat pictures and links for Youtube are for ancient stuff. If they are making new boats, I think what they are doing is completing boats that were in progress before the bankruptcy. IMHO

gaugeman

Seaman Apprentice
Sent an email to the one posted on FB. Will see what happens..... hopeful.....

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have called the number I found for Doral, know one has ever called me back and I have left messages 3 times. Now it is only in French when the machine answers

jbcurt00

Staff member
Why are you both trying to reach Doral? 99% likely its info thats not available even if you reach someone..

twobits

Seaman Apprentice
I actually got a response from Doral in Quebec on April 24th., 2015:
We are working on the restart the production line soon
If you need some parts just send me the VIN and we will be able to help you
Regard?s

Denis Morelli
Sales And Marketing Team

Doral Marine Int'l inc
1991 3[SUP]E[/SUP] Avenue
Grand -Mere (Quebec)
Canada G9T 2W6
Tel: 819-729-0899
Cell :514-237-0325

gaugeman

Seaman Apprentice
Just sent a reply to Doral and it came back as undeliverable. This is so frustrating. Where are all the parts they had in the warehouse? Lists of part numbers for switches, etc? Anyone near wanna do a drive by and break in? lol

gaugeman

Seaman Apprentice
Why are you both trying to reach Doral? 99% likely its info thats not available even if you reach someone..

Because I need some dash parts that are Doral only. I'm certain they didn't make one at a time when the order was placed. So the parts are out there. I just want to purchase them.

Still CAVOK

Recruit
I too am trying to reach them for a full set of rocker switches. I was told to try and contact them through there facebook page. It can be found at Doral Marine International Inc. I will let you know if I have any luck

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No luck with all my attempts, the FB page has not been updated at all

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
As much as I hate to say it, Doral is defunct again, if it ever was really revived. The link to www.doralboat.com is a dead server. The last FB update was in February and all that was shown before was old photos from the old days.

RIP