2000 Doral 250 SE need to replace 2 starboard interior window frames? Where/Who?

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Mounting bracket on 2 of my window porthole frames that allow the lexan/plexiglass window to be tilted up for airflow have broken. Does anyone have a part number or know where one can source out replacement frames. The windows are secured by 3 swing type mounts, one on each side and one at bottom to keep the window closed. When these are unlatched the window can be lifted up. Apparently the mounting holes on the frame have become fatigued or the bolt was tightened too much at some point and the brackets that the bolt slides through have both broken. I need to replace 2 starboard frames, one in my head and the other in forward vberth area. Anyone know a supplier, vendor or alternate part that fits/works or option to repair

dpospres

Seaman Apprentice
On my 1999 360 SE it is a Bomar 616 (6x16 inches). If you can confirm and send me a pic, I may have what you need.

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
On my 1999 360 SE it is a Bomar 616 (6x16 inches). If you can confirm and send me a pic, I may have what you need.

I will take a pic of the frame from inside and measure as well. Perhaps you will be able to help me out:)

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Here is what I have. It is for a 6x16 hole.

I do not believe that will work as I checked out a friends 360 and his port hole frames seemed different , not same size so I have to measure and get mine done now , I need to replace two of them. Is it a real pain and can one replace just the inner portion?

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class