Hello

spearfisher

Recruit
Re: Hello

HI, I also own a Donzi, a 35' SFC 2005. I noticed the picture of your boat does not have graphics. My boat has graphics and I had a problem with them. The boat that I purchased has graphics but I was never told that you can not leave the boat in the water for more then 24 hours or damage to the graphics could occur. Sounds crazy, huh? Did you ever hear anything like this from another Donzi owner? The dealer that sold the boat to me says they have no idea that this could cause a problem. Meanwhile, I called customer service to have the problem taken care of and I was asked if I left boat in the water. Of course, I leave the boat in the water, it's a boat!! This is when I found out that Donzi does not use material on the exterior of the boat that should not be left in the water. When you buy a boat you expect to be able to leave the boat in the water, I NEVER would have bought a boat that you can't leave in the water.

hummerhummer

Cadet
Re: Hello

This is the first time I here of such a problem. When they said it is not recomended to leave the boat in the water, I'm sure they were talking about the graphics. I can understand graphics damage (depending on the quality of the graphics) but the boat itself should be fine in water. Are they stock graphics? send pics.