Crownline 1993 250 CR Securing the anchor on the bow

BigTuna93ND250

Recruit
I have a 1993 250 CR....and there is no way to secure the anchor / anchor chain to the bow when not in use.......I have been using bungee cords........any permanent ideas??

alldodge

Staff member
I have a 1993 250 CR....and there is no way to secure the anchor / anchor chain to the bow when not in use.......I have been using bungee cords........any permanent ideas??

:welcome: to iboats

There are several methods and most all of them require you to install and chain holder.
This one requires you to pull the pin before dropping and reinstall after it has be hoisted
9397134.jpg

This one has a link which pulls the anchor tight after being hoisted, also needs to be released
9397241.jpg

The lower one in the pic is the one I have. Your chain and rode runs under the fork. The fork is lifted and laid to the rear when dropping anchor. It is flipped forward to engage chain once it is set. I have all chain rode. It can also be used with rode but will not hold when anchor is down. Sounds like you just want it to hold the anchor once raised, and in this case it will work so long as it fits your chain size
9397258.jpg