2000 Crownline boat seat

jumpseat82

Recruit
We have a 2000 Crownline 266CCR and looking for a new captains seat. Looking for a drop down bolster seat with not much luck. We currently have the bench seat which is like a seat and a half. Does anyone know where I can get one of these or if this forum has a vendor section. I just joined this forum and looking forward to picking up some good information. Thanks.

bajaunderground

Lieutenant
Re: 2000 Crownline boat seat

We have a 2000 Crownline 266CCR and looking for a new captains seat. Looking for a drop down bolster seat with not much luck. We currently have the bench seat which is like a seat and a half. Does anyone know where I can get one of these or if this forum has a vendor section. I just joined this forum and looking forward to picking up some good information. Thanks.

iboats does offer seats...

I have ordered a few times from veada.com

Not sure if they have what you're looking for, but worth a look? I know they have seats with flip-up bolsters?!

~Brett

jumpseat82

Recruit
Re: 2000 Crownline boat seat

iboats does offer seats...

I have ordered a few times from veada.com

Not sure if they have what you're looking for, but worth a look? I know they have seats with flip-up bolsters?!

~Brett

Ok, I've seen the seats on boats but was trying to look for something factory first.