help!!!....need owners manual for 1996 Crestliner Sportfish 1750

NakedDog

Seaman
Hey boaters.....

I just purchased my first boat - a 1996 Crestliner Sportfish 1750. However, I have no idea what does what, what goes where, etc., therefore I really need an owner's manual to explain everything. I need to know more info regarding the live & bait wells, bilge pumps, how the batteries/ electrical is configured, the stereo, etc.

So if you happen to have a manual for this boat or similar, please let me know, as I would like to get a copy of it. I've contacted Crestliner and they have not replied to me.

Thanks...

Signed,
Clueless new boat owner!

Last edited:

rndn

Commander
Re: help!!!....need owners manual for 1996 Crestliner Sportfish 1750

Being the second owner of my 1996 Phantom 2160SST, the first thing I did was to contact Crestliner. I was told by Crestliner that there were no owners manuals in 1996, but they did send me for free a 1996 sales brochure that had some pics as well as some details about my boat. Fuel capacity, etc, but no owners manual. Contact them and I'm sure they would do the same for you.

pmillar

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have a 1997 Sportfish 1750 that came with all the manuals, etc. You're not missing much as far as information is concerned. The more relevant info, imo, is contained in the installation manuals for the various electrical systems. I will double check but regarding live wells, etc. you're on your own to figure it out.

We are in the same boat (figuratively and literally speaking) since I picked mine up last month. It's in great shape with the not so minor exception of a siezed Johnson 115. I think I got a good deal as a result. Hopefully an engine rebuild does the trick, otherwise it's repower time.

NakedDog

Seaman

Thanks....much appreciated. I'll take a scanned copy of whatever you have.

Thanks again.