Crestliner owners

fishmaster2

Cadet
Re: 94 Crestliner eagle

just bought a 94 crestliner 2360 eagle -------- 225 merc offshore ----hardtop
has the walkaround cuddy that I was looking for ,cant wait to take her out
i am suprised it didn't have the sst transom i thought they all did ,it might be a little big for me ,was looking for the 2160 but the eagles are few and far between---i want to use it at the lake and the ocean--sweet looking boat though

fishmaster2

Cadet

trying to post pics of 94 crestliner 2360 eagle

Attachments

• DPP_0001.jpg
    DPP_0001.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1
  • DPP_0002.jpg
    DPP_0002.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1

fishrdan

Admiral
Re: Crestliner owners

This part of the forum is quiet. On Starcraft where I have another boat, it's real busy there.

Maybe... those boats... require... lots of......................................

rebuildin' :eek::p:facepalm:

:D:D:D

fishrdan

Admiral

fishmaster, the outboard bracket, is that factory or aftermarket?

I like it!

fishmaster2

Cadet

no its all factory stuff, just bought it off a guy who had it since new --- 630 hrs stored indoors

eric hall

Cadet

nice looking boat. I like the cover over the steering position ( sorry about the terminology but Im not sure what you call it over there,maybe a hard top) its a similar boat to mine but mines a 2160. I m still trying to find out how it got over here,to the UK. Every time I take it out somebody wants to buy it,but its to good to sell.

fishmaster2

Cadet

yes we call it a hardtop ,it's very nice keeps you out of the sun/rain on a long day
I was looking for the 2160 but they are hard to find-how does the hull perform in the ocean when it gets a bit rough
I actually looked for almost 2 years before this turned up .Going on holidays now so won't be able to take her out till i get back--- can't wait

eric hall

Cadet

yes we call it a hardtop ,it's very nice keeps you out of the sun/rain on a long day
I was looking for the 2160 but they are hard to find-how does the hull perform in the ocean when it gets a bit rough
I actually looked for almost 2 years before this turned up .Going on holidays now so won't be able to take her out till i get back--- can't wait

It can be a bit wet when its very rough,depending on the engine trim, it can land hard if not trimmed right.But for all that its a great boat .With a 115hp outboard it tops about 25 to 30 nots (about 25-30 mph) when its smooth.

sapper3

Recruit

I am the new owner (Ordered) a new 2011 Crestliner Super Hawk 1800 with Mercury 150 HP Opti Max Pro XS and a Mercury 9.9 ProKicker . So can you post pictures of your Rod holders adn Down Riggers. I am looking to mount a Down Rigger x 2 and Rod holders just not sure of what brand or well if i wnat to drill into my gunnel. QUOTE=rndn;1962060]Crestliners are great boats! I love mine.[/QUOTE]

Sodaksaam

Recruit

I have an 03 fishawk. 90 hp yamaha 4 stroke. It's been good to me. I wish it had the good rod storeage like the newer models. I would buy one again.

GreatWyo

Recruit

I've never attached any photos, so we'll see how this works... Obviously I got the pics on, but not quite like I think they should be.

In Wyoming we're waiting for the ice to get off the lake(s) so we can cut the shrink wrap and start boating. It's been a long winter.

This will be the second season for the Superhawk as we only got to use it twice when I got in in '09 before we had to put it away for the winter.

Any other Wyoming boaters out there?

But as stated before, the Crestliner is built way better in fit and trim than my previous bayliners. P1010016.jpgP1010015.jpgboat 1.jpgMaiden Voyage Final.jpg[

Attachments

• P1010013.jpg
    P1010013.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 1

RZR2007

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I bought an '84 Nordic Crestliner 17' last month, it has been out of the water since '91. The original owner past away and his wife let the boat sit out. She was happy to get rid of it. Took it to one of the shops here for a new deck (weak in a few places do to being outside for several years) stringers and transom were excellent. It will have a 1989 johnson 90hp v4, shop is going through the motor as well. It's been alot of fun watching this thing transform from what is was to what it's becoming. My wife couldn't believe I wanted to buy the boat when she first seen it, but now that it is coming together, she is all for it! Can't wait to get it out on the water! Thanks for all the great info on these boards!

fishmaster2

Cadet

Just bought a 1994 crestliner eagle 236 hardtop , 225 merc black max --650 hrs, waiting to get in the water, have to take it in to my wrench first for a once over .------------- Bought it without taking it for a ride,I have faith it will ride nice.Good to hear you like yours.How does the hull handle out in the salt?
Love the look of the hull. Post or send me a pic of yours and i will do the same. Have to read up again on how to post a pic
Its odd that this year does not have the 0 after the numbers as in yours on the newer ones is a 2450 and mine is a 2360 --whats up with that. Anyone know any history

3dees

Cadet

I pick up my boat tomorrow. 2011 VT19 with a 115 Optimax. upgraded to a 24v tm, 3 bank charger, bow and console electronics, etc. a bit pricey for a tin boat (2500.00 more than a Tracker 190) but not nearly as expensive as the G3's or Express. after many years of glass this will be my first aluminum.

pmillar

Petty Officer 1st Class

Congrats on the new boat purchase. IMO, your boat is much more than $2.5k better than a comparable Tracker.

cfellers

Recruit

I am looking at purchasing a 2002 Fish Hawk DC and it has Tilt Steering. I am trying to determine before I make my final visit if this also has the hydraulic assist I have heard about????

Secondly, does anyone have a list of options and standard equipment for the 1850 Fish Hawk in 2002? An electronic brochure would be nice! Thanks and hope to be an owner soon.

Chris.

cfellers

Recruit

Wellsley, I bought the 2002 1850 Fish Hawk. The beam and features are incredible. Even the Carbureted Johnson 150 is sweet. Lots of torque and pretty quiet.

maiverson

Cadet

I just rolled off the lot with a 1977 AMF Crestliner Apollo 660 with a 1996 88 hp Evinrude. LOVE IT!! Not a scratch on it and catches fish like a dream!

3dees

Cadet

here is my VT19. so far, more than happy.

Attachments

• boat 1.jpg
    boat 1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1
  • boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1