1969 Crestliner 18' 1/2 Cuddy ?? Who Knows ??

MuskyHunterDave

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hello. . . . .<br />I was wondering if anyone in here could help me with a 6 year problem.<br /><br />I purchased this boat and was told it was a crestliner, for some reason when the gall at licensing transfered the title from idaho to washington, she put SEA in as the make ???<br /><br />I have tried all resources I could find locally, and online many many many hours of searching, and have yet to identify the make model and year of my boat.<br />I LOVE this boat, and plan to be burried at sea in it :) I will never sell it, bu *** would be real nice to actually / finally be able to identify it.<br /><br /> http://theoldcase.com/pics/boat/boat1.jpg <br /> http://theoldcase.com/pics/boat/boat2.jpg <br /><br />Above are some links to a couple pictures of it, and I would GREATLY appreciate any help someone may have.

MuskyHunterDave

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1969 Crestliner 18' 1/2 Cuddy ?? Who Knows ??

You know I just relized that i did not mention it is all aluminum construction<br /><br />Sure hope someone can help<br /><br />Fish-On :)

MuskyHunterDave

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hello. . . .

Still Trying to identify this boat . . . . any assist would be greatly appreciated.

already been to retrocrestliner and their books are no new enough to locate it

Here ia a picture of the boat:
iboatspic.JPG

Attachments

• Iboatspic.JPG
    49 bytes · Views: 0

MuskyHunterDave

Petty Officer 2nd Class

theoldcase.com/pics/boat/iboatspic.JPG

The Iboats attached Picture does not show up ??

Use the link.

tbeall

Cadet

Dave, I have a copy of the 1969 Crestliner catalog and find just one that might match your boat. There are only two models with a Cuddy that are over 18'. I have the Viking 18 Day Cruiser, but what might be your boat is the Norseman 19 Day Cruiser. Mine if fiberglass, but the paperwork says the Norseman is aluminum. I cannot view your photo's either, so my guesswork is based on the tiny photo in your posting. If you can send me a copy of the photo, it'll be easier to judge, and I can send you a copy of the brochure photo. Tom

lantom@wavecable.com