San Juan Flybridge, anyone?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
watermark.php
<br />If anyone would know the where-abouts of one of these classics somewhere in the south-east US of A, in any condition, that might be for sale, please respond..<br /><br />I'd really be interested in any info.. Seaworthyness, interior space, cruise speeds with various engines, ect..<br /><br />Thanks..<br /><br />ps.. Mods.. I've looked hi and low for one of these boats, to no avail.. I apologise in advance if this goes against the rules.. poof away, if you must.. I understand.. :cool:

mercrewser

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: San Juan Flybridge, anyone?

I did see one on ebay, awhile ago.They are out there. Good luck!

ekk

Recruit

We have a classified section for the for sale items. Thanks

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Thanks for the resopnse, ekk... <br /><br />Things change, and unfortunately my boating/fishing days are now few and far between... :(

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Here is an add with some specs included. If it were any further away it would be in a different continent and its not a flybridge. I know there not what your looking for but there is some info here.<br /><br />Just add the htp:/www.<br /><br />yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatFullDetails.jsp?boat_id=1456626&ybw=&units=Feet&currency=USD&access=Public&listing_id=1695&url=<br /><br />Heres a soft top in Alabama<br /><br />usedboats.com/index.php?site=usedboats.com&section=search&boatId=636732&photo_index=8&maximize=3421129