16' Cobia - Need How to find engine type and parts?

keithdove

Recruit
I recently purchased a 16' Cobia Tornado. I do not have any idea what type engine comes in this boat and looking under the hood I do not see any identifying markings. The engine has to be rebuilt and I need to find out what engine comes in this boat. The only markings are the tag at the walk-thru windshield that says the max person cap is 920 and max weight is 1320. It also says Model 16TBRT/O. The stern drive has an OMC STERN DRIVE sticker on top and at the rear of the drive near the top is a sticker that says 120. I assume that means 120HP. Thanks in advance to anyone who might tell me what engine comes in this boat and where to get engine and boat parts like a new top.

I want to tell the world that I work on boats and only recently found IBOATS.COM. I recently made my first purchase from them. The staff at iboats.com have to be the most professional and knowledgable people in the boating industry I have even known. I have been rebuilding boat engines for many years and designing and building new innovations into boats to make them safer and more efficient. The staff at iboats.com have helped me in a way I never thought possible by going far and above the call of normal retail sales to find information for me that partially even involved sending me to a competitor to get a part I needed right away. I do not know of ANY retail parts outlet, online or not, who would have done this. Further, the parts that I purchased from iboats.com were EXACTLY what I needed even though when I ordered the parts I was unsure. A very special thanks to the staff at iboats.com for incredible service!!!:):):)
Keith Dove
The Paintball Shoppe
Southeastern U.S. Technical