2001 Cobia 214CC Owner's Manual

BLHOWICK

Recruit
To all who gander at these scribblings ahoy!

Wife and I just purchased subject fishing Boat and were wondering where in the world to find an Owner's Manual for the boat itself. Already have the Motor's Owner's Manual, but looking for boat manual. Maverick Boats took over Cobia in 2005, so I am not sure they will be very helpful, though I have asked, yet have not heard anything back. Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

GiMLit

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 2001 Cobia 214CC Owner's Manual

To all who gander at these scribblings ahoy!

Wife and I just purchased subject fishing Boat and were wondering where in the world to find an Owner's Manual for the boat itself. Already have the Motor's Owner's Manual, but looking for boat manual. Maverick Boats took over Cobia in 2005, so I am not sure they will be very helpful, though I have asked, yet have not heard anything back. Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

A couple threads below this one I posted a forum for Maverick Boats.
I haven't looked but if you have not posted there you might want to. They seem to be very helpful.

Later

fishingdan

Lieutenant Junior Grade

While nice to have, a boat owners manual is about as useful as last year's newspaper. Other than the hull, all parts on boats are manufactured by others 3rd parties.

I have a 1991 Cobia and the current company was able to dig up an old brochure and send me a scanned copy of it.

Neidermeyer

Recruit

Hey all,
Just joined. Bought a 2001 174 cc last night. After reading this, I'm discouraged about the prospect of acquiring an owner's manual. Engine maintenance manual, no problem, owners manual seems to be a different story. Any other options?

Hobot

Recruit

Hey all,
Just joined. Bought a 2001 174 cc last night. After reading this, I'm discouraged about the prospect of acquiring an owner's manual. Engine maintenance manual, no problem, owners manual seems to be a different story. Any other options?

Hi, Did you find a manual? If yes, would you please share it with me?
Thanks.