Replace Courtesy Lighting with LED bulbs -- Cobalt 276

jmeterx

Recruit
We have a 2010 Cobalt 276 and would like to replace the current bulbs (courtesy lights at the bottom of the boat in the walkways) with LED bulbs. Does anyone know which bulb type we would need for this? I have been looking at superbrightleds.com but have not been able to figure out which ones I need to get.

dsiekman

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Replace Courtesy Lighting with LED bulbs -- Cobalt 276

I did mine a few years ago. My 293 is a 2000, so I'm not sure it is the same bulb. I also found mine at superbrightleds.com. I've been very happy with them so far. If you pull one of your bulbs, it should have a model number on it you can cross reference.

Mercruising

Recruit
Re: Replace Courtesy Lighting with LED bulbs -- Cobalt 276

We have a 2010 Cobalt 276 and would like to replace the current bulbs (courtesy lights at the bottom of the boat in the walkways) with LED bulbs. Does anyone know which bulb type we would need for this? I have been looking at superbrightleds.com but have not been able to figure out which ones I need to get.

Just pull out a bulb you want to replace and get the number off of it (I had to get my kid to read it for me lol). Then put that number in the search at superbrightleds.com . Several led bulbs will show up that will physically work. Just pick which one suits your needs for brightness and color.