Oem cobalt parts?????

jasonb23

Recruit
Good morning, Does anyone know a website where i can shop oem cobalt boat parts. i have a 1997 cobalt that a raccoon got into this winter and tore apart the seats. I want to replace it to original and am having trouble finding where i can get the seat parts. Any help would be great thank you.

Randy J

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Oem cobalt parts?????

actually to find oem new parts isnt a cant do but may take a long time.., actually your using the chat section of iboats.com boat parts duhh? Duhh? get it?? shame on ya! well ???? check out there boat seats section????? have a good day lololo!!!!!

pvancorenland

Seaman Apprentice

Try a leather/vinyl repair place. I've had good luck in getting a hole in my seats fixed by one. If they have a good example of the color (say, other seats), they can typically rebuild the seats for you. My bet is that it will be a lot cheaper than getting OEM.
Most seats, if not all can be removed by unscrewing them, which should make the job easier.

djspady

Cadet

Same thing happened to my 252. A local upholstery shop matched it perfectly. Your seats have faded so new uphol. would stand out.

dsiekman

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Check out Great Lakes Skipper. They occaisionally have Cobalt vinyl overstock.