my 1977 chrysler conqueror(almost done)!!!!!

Hey all I am new to the chrysler boating world.I have a 77 chrysler conqueror.105 hp.Have put alot of money into getting it lake ready.it was a basket case before,and is now about 100 bucks away from being done.WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I have been looking for some info on my boat and it is very hard to find any resources would be great.Thanks guys.Love the site

Josh

Attachments

• boat3.jpg
    boat3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
  • boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
  • boat5.jpg
    boat5.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
  • boat7.jpg
    boat7.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2

PinCup

Recruit
Re: my 1977 chrysler conqueror(almost done)!!!!!

Looks GREAT ConquerorDude!

I'm just starting a basket case '78 Sport Fury.

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

PinCup

freddy_mopar

Recruit

i have a 1977 chrysler conqouror s 111 with a 5.9 360 engine....i havent posted a pic yet but i cant seem to find a pick any where....we picked up the boat cheap and it is bright blue with all white interiour it is fast too....but i cant find out much info on it? any help would be nice

jlsperko

Cadet

I realize this is an old post, but this may help someone in the future. I also have a few Chrysler boats. I have a '73 Conqueror S-III and a '72 Conqueror 105. Here is a good site with info and links that will get you parts, pictures, and info : http://www.hurrikain.com/ Also, there is a Yahoo group called "The Chrysler Crew" which is a wealth of information on the old Chrysler boats and some VERY knowledgeable people on there. It is great for questions, parts, etc.

73Chrysler105

Chief Petty Officer

Here is my current project a 74 Conqueror SIII Jet needs floor and transom repairs all new interior and a motor. Planning on marinizing a Truck 360 will need all the help I can get.

Attachments

• Jet.jpg
    Jet.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • S3 Craigslist2.jpg
    S3 Craigslist2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • S3 Craigslist.jpg
    S3 Craigslist.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0

jeremyv72

Recruit

I have a 72 chrysler conqueror and is a basket case due to the transom starting to rot any ideals on how to go about repairing it and what we should use

73Chrysler105

Chief Petty Officer

I have a 72 chrysler conqueror and is a basket case due to the transom starting to rot any ideals on how to go about repairing it and what we should use

Jeremy best bet would be to remove the cap take out all the old wood, grind down the top layer of fiberglass resin in some new plywood and fiberglass over it. I would prefer to use Epoxy resin as thats what I am using in my rebuild since its stronger than poly. It is more expensive but much less issues with water intrusion and bubbling in the corners. Although Poly dont right doesnt have many of those issues either. Epoxy is more expensive but IMHO worth it. I want my boat to last another 40 years.