New to me, 1987 Amerosport 320

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpsexton

Recruit
New to me. She has been a little neglected but I think she'll clean up pretty good! I'm going to update the interior a little and enjoy her this season and then at the end of the season haul her out for new paint. Big plans...;)

1.jpg

newtoon

Cadet
Re: New to me, 1987 Amerosport 320

You have truly entered rarefied air. Amerosports seem to be the Chris Craft nobody wants to talk about...
Seriously, we just got our 412 in February and are really enjoying it. It is a huge difference from the pontoon we had. There are a few fellow "amerosporters" on this board. Maybe we can all add to each others' knowledge base because there ain't that much amerosport specific out there.
Welcome aboard!

jpsexton

Recruit

Aint that the truth! I've not been able to find anything about Amerosports. Other than a half dozen on the internet for sale and a vague reference about a recall on the smaller one's. No one seems to know much about them.

Oh well, I love mine! :D

newtoon

Cadet

And that is all that matters...

ShorePleasure

Recruit
New to me. She has been a little neglected but I think she'll clean up pretty good! I'm going to update the interior a little and enjoy her this season and then at the end of the season haul her out for new paint. Big plans...;)

View attachment 190581

Hello, I'm looking at the same boat, 1988 model, here in South Florida? Is that the 320? How has it been so far? Can you give me some advice on what propellers you are using and if you are happy with their performance? Thanks, John.

jpsexton

Recruit
I did allot of work on it and then sold it but we did enjoy her. I don't remember the props sorry. When we hauled it out one of the local shops here refurbished them. My biggest complaint about the 320 was docking. She is heavy and responds slow. On a windy day it's pretty nerve racking!

jpsexton

Recruit
I did allot of work on it and then sold it but we did enjoy her. I don't remember the props sorry. When we hauled it out one of the local shops here refurbished them. My biggest complaint about the 320 was docking. She is heavy and responds slow. On a windy day it's pretty nerve racking!

Hot Dog Charlie

Recruit
Do you still have this boat? I just got an '87 and with no owner's manual, it makes life difficult. Are there filters I need to clean for the a/c?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Do you still have this boat? I just got an '87 and with no owner's manual, it makes life difficult. Are there filters I need to clean for the a/c?

Hello, Hello - jpsexton can you hear me now? Guess not unless the time machine is plugged in, He hasn't been here in over 3 years after making post #7.

Please start a new thread, Charlie.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.