1996 Chris Craft Concept

Enginefixer

Cadet
I recently purchase a 96 Concept. Love the boat so far, and was a big step up from the 1973 Mark Twain that was my previous boat. I am looking for any information on my new one. It came with no manuals other than a generic one that explains safe boating and what not. I would like to be able to get my hand on a manual that has wiring diagrams, and other intricacies of the boat. I have contacted Chris Craft, and they said the boat was to old, and they had no information. They recommended that I contact the Mariners Museum in Newport News, VA. They have information on the older boats, but only up to 1980. Seems like this model year is short on information. If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate any ideas on where I can start looking.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Unfortunately such manuals really don't exist. Your best bet is just to try to find a good factory service manual for your motor/drive.

Enginefixer

Cadet
Thanks for the reply. That is what I was afraid of. I have a good manual for the engine 96 Johnson 130. Guess I will hope that nothing goes to wrong, and figure it out as I need to.