Charger DL ??

I bought this boat last July and I have been obsessed with learning everything i can about Charger boats since.. I have searched and searched and have never found another boat exactly like mine, the closest i come up with is that it a DL model. anybody have any info on these great little boats would be much appreciated... p.s its an 1988

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 2

cdncharger

Recruit
Re: Charger DL ??

I bought this boat last July and I have been obsessed with learning everything i can about Charger boats since.. I have searched and searched and have never found another boat exactly like mine, the closest i come up with is that it a DL model. anybody have any info on these great little boats would be much appreciated... p.s its an 1988

Made in Canada . Good run down on scream&fly about them. Try Fast Boats Canada. I have an 86 and several others have them. Also a thing on one being fixed under Projects at FBC.

cboat86

Recruit
Re: Charger DL ??

Made in Canada . Good run down on scream&fly about them. Try Fast Boats Canada. I have an 86 and several others have them. Also a thing on one being fixed under Projects at FBC.

i have an 86 DL since new, i want to restore it but the seats were replaced years ago and i cant find a photo of the original seats. anyone have a photo of original seats?