century palamino ltd

blueangel

Cadet
i have a1986 palamino after fixing it up.. has 4.3 engine and alpha one drive and 19 pitch prop.. does about 35 mph.. lots of fun, any other palamino owners on here? i have questions..

Attachments

• p_00019.jpg
    p_00019.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

mitchelljessie

Recruit
Re: century palamino ltd

I just bought a 1985 Palomino. Although, I'm not much of a resource for information... Currently, my status is "a student" of this boat... I love it and I'm glad to meet other Palomino owners... :)

Attachments

• Boat.jpg
    Boat.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Boat Inside 3.jpg
    Boat Inside 3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Boat Cuddy.jpg
    Boat Cuddy.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0

blueangel

Cadet

thats a nice boat.. ur dash is a little differnt than mine.. what year and motor is in yours????????? are you happy with it????

mitchelljessie

Recruit

Next season will be my third with this boat. It's got a Mercruiser 165 hp 4 cylinder. I love its dependability. My family and I have had countless hours on this boat. We've camped on it about 25 times. It's winter here in Ohio and I've got it in the shop right now replacing the rear main seal (it was leaking quite a bit of oil). I'm also having a camper top installed. I'll probably have it another season or two before I upgrade to a cruiser. All that being said, it has been the perfect starter boat for us. It's true I've banged it up a little learning... A human being is not born with the knowledge of how to tie a boat up at a dock before a storm. However, when you learn things the hard way, they tend to stick with you. This type of boat is good to learn on... It's handled the scrapes quite well... Also, I have a story and a lesson for each one of them... :)