210 LX bowrider

CHAWK46

Seaman Apprentice
Anyone have one. I looking for some info on fuel capasity and other general stuff.

blkstg2x

Recruit
Re: 210 LX bowrider

WHat are the chances I would have exactly what you just asked for? I'm new to the site here, and I too am looking for any info I can get in regards to these boats. I've actually got a 1992 210 CLX...This spec sheet is the only info we were able to find. Cool boat..I'm in the middle of cleaning this one up a bit..but she runs like a champ!

SAveit.jpg

CHAWK46

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks. Exactly how mine's set up. It's like you've been up to the lake taking pictures of me.

I love this boat.

tyler9953

Cadet

I just bought what is supposed to be a 1994 Century 210. I'm in AR and we don't have titles for boats, so all I have is the registration. It looks very similar to your 1991-92' 210 lx, but there are a few differences. The rest of the specs match up though. It has the 5.7, 350 V8 Alpha One. I love the boat, but when I went to get it insured, the underwriter couldn't find that boat for 1994. I called Century, which has closed their doors, and a Yamaha customer service guy was very helpful and sent me a spec sheet for a 1994 210 (I tried to upload it, but pdf was too big by a few kb). It looks less like my boat than the 91'-92' 210 lx. I would love to know what year my boat actually is. Any help from some Century owners would be great. Take a look at my boat...maybe someone will know what model it is. It does not have "Century" anywhere on the outside of the boat...just has a "210" emblem on the side.

http://gowestins.com/medicare-supplement.html

Attachments

• IMAG0249.jpg
    IMAG0249.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0

I just bought a boat 3wks ago and it looks exactly like yours. Ours is a 1993 21ft LX Century bowrider. The color is the same as well. I have the original paperwork and lots of info although our trailer did not come with the boat. It was purchased a few yrs ago. I would be happy to share any info you need and I would also like to see a picture of your trailer showing the bunks.

Last edited by a moderator:

jmw129

Petty Officer 1st Class

I just bought a boat 3wks ago and it looks exactly like yours. Ours is a 1993 21ft LX Century bowrider. The color is the same as well. I have the original paperwork and lots of info although our trailer did not come with the boat. It was purchased a few yrs ago. I would be happy to share any info you need and I would also like to see a picture of your trailer showing the bunks.

Please post a pic of your century. I would like to see it.

bigsarce

Recruit

I have this boat and the original manuals. Unfortunately it's 800 miles away. List me your specfic questions or post your contact info and I'll reply next time I'm at my lake house.