1992 Celebrity 200 "Cuddy" Questions

LuvBoating

Senior Chief Petty Officer
We are in the process of buying a 1992 Celebrity 200 Cuddy and would like to know the most popular Porta Potty Celebrity "cuddy" owners have. We are looking at both a Coleman for $80 and a Visa Potty Portable Toilet Combo for $92. Some of the reviews of the Visa one say it is better than the Coleman and is worth the extra $12 for the Visa. What do you think?
Do any of you have SeaTow? We picked up info about SeaTow at the Jacksonville, FL Boat Show.
We will also be buying a table for in the cuddy cabin, any recommendations?
Since State Farm no longer insures boats, we have to get Boat Insurance from somewhere else. Was told to call Progressive Insurance or American Insurance Underwriters, Inc. Any recommendations for insurance?
We are thinking about buying one of Boat Buddies since we are getting a little old (60) to be crawling on an off of the boat too much. Have you got one or know someone who does? What do you think of them?
Thanks!

marine4003

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: 1992 Celebrity 200 "Cuddy" Questions

as for porta pottys..the Visa is a better unit,Coleman has gotten cheap, towing insurance? pay your first bill without it and you'll be kicking yourself for not buying it,SEATOW is what i have always used,$150 a year..VS, 1 tow @10 miles =$300.
Boat insurance ..i buy mine from the J.BYRNE AGENCY INC.
Call Raquel @ 609-522-3406 , i pay $423.00 a year for FULL coverage,300K/300/300 -5K medical - 10K for the boat & $2500 for the trailer.

Steve.

Re: 1992 Celebrity 200 "Cuddy" Questions

Marine,

Quick question I have a 96 220 cuddy with a transom washdown/ sink, that I cant figure out, you seem to be the expert on this thread. Does the boat have a holding tank? Is there a pump switch? Any help you can provide.

Thanks in advance