1987 Celebrity 210 V Cuddy

chris008

Cadet
I just bought a 1987 Celebrity 210 V Cuddy and have a few questions:

1. I am looking for replacement window trim for the windows in the hull. Any ideas where I can find these?

2. When the boat gets up on plane, I noticed that it leans to the right. I then noticed that it is tilted in that direction even when moored at the dock with no cargo. Is this typical?

3. Does anyone have any recommendations for the prop size?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Packers4ever

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1987 Celebrity 210 V Cuddy

I just bought a 1987 Celebrity 210 V Cuddy and have a few questions:

1. I am looking for replacement window trim for the windows in the hull. Any ideas where I can find these?

2. When the boat gets up on plane, I noticed that it leans to the right. I then noticed that it is tilted in that direction even when moored at the dock with no cargo. Is this typical?

3. Does anyone have any recommendations for the prop size?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Chris,

Welcome to I-Boats :)

You need to post this in the repair forums...all the guys who really know there stuff are in there, as far as parts go...GO LUCK!! if you find somewhere let me know Celebrity has been out of business for years now.

lake eire jim

Recruit

orignal port windows are not made any more but beckston makes a very simular style window just did all four on my 88 celebrity 224se. had to cut out about 1/8th inch over all to fit . part number pf128-bs. they have web sight or call 203-333-1412 they are very helpfull on the old phone. good luck from jim

lake eire jim

Recruit

orignal port windows are not made any more but beckston makes a very simular style window just did all four on my 88 celebrity 224se. had to cut out about 1/8th inch over all to fit . part number pf128-bs. they have web sight or call 203-333-1412 they are very helpfull on the old phone. good luck from jim