Simple Carver Electrical Question?

Matt Dearing

Recruit
Hi, I have a 1996 Carver 355 Aft Cabin and there's a set of electrical switches near the salon as you go down to the galley, one has a small green light below it and I can't for the life of me figure out what its for nor does and search I have done turn up anything? One thought was that its for an engine well light but unless its burned out I can't really see where one could be. Any reply would be really appreciated.

350Carver

Recruit
Re: Simple Carver Electrical Question?

I have a 1994 350 with a switch in the same location. It is for an engine compartment light located under the stair coming down into the salon. It is directly above the battery charger, that is if the charger is in the same location on the 96' model. You may just have a burnt bulb. Cheers

Matt Dearing

Recruit
Re: Simple Carver Electrical Question?

I have a 1994 350 with a switch in the same location. It is for an engine compartment light located under the stair coming down into the salon. It is directly above the battery charger, that is if the charger is in the same location on the 96' model. You may just have a burnt bulb. Cheers

OK Thanks! Yes I contacted Carver recently as well and they told me the same thing but still no luck finding it in the engine compartment, obviously the bulb is burned out but I will keep looking as you have given me another suggestion for its location. Thanks Again