The First

loogaroo

Recruit
Re: The First

I have a 1996 Cajun 21' center console with a 175 Johnson ocean runner. Great boats. If any of you have a link to the boat's owners manual I would appreciate it. They seem to have wired the switches weird. I'm trying not to have to sort through the bird nest of wires.

Plum-Crazy

Cadet

crazycajun25 said:
hi all
I have a 1989 17 ft cajun
basstactics with a 150 xp rude great boat after i redone the top ( gel was all gone chalky)she goes 65 mph (gps).Had the windsheilds made out of lexan at a local glass shop Nice theres more cajun owners

This boat is quite nice to look at since the gel coat was fixed up. Did a wonderful job fixing it up.
P.S. can't wait to see it in the water again.

crazycajun25

Cadet

Hi again
I've been trying to put some pics of the boat on but I can't seem to get them on I'll try again
later

Plum-Crazy

Cadet

beat ya to it!!
digi20pics20033.jpg

zuke1

Petty Officer 2nd Class

heres some better ones of me little cajun...
it goes about 38-40mph ( depending on chop) which is great for the hp, and great on mpg...
2007_0118boatandtruck0004.jpg

no probs yet... i got it set up awesome for bass fishing... i wish the deck was bigger though... any else have a prob with the deck screws working their way loose in bad water?

later
zuke

jkn897

Recruit

Got a 81 Cajun Brute II with 84 115 Evinrude, had it since '87 been great boat, just finished a overhaul on the engine. Now have a new engine with old boat...ha. I am looking for the black rubber trim that goes around the instument panel and passenger side. Anyone know where I might find a parts outlet?
Safe boating all...

lpguy76

Cadet

I have a 87 Cajun 185 Fishin'Machine with a 175hp Johnson. I have removed the heavy glass windshields, if anyone is looking for replacements. I figured that it is heavy enough even without the windshields :)

c_schuchardt

Recruit

I got a late 80s Cajun Cutlas w/ 60hp merc. having some engine troubles now. trying to get them sorted out. hopefully so i can get back out this fall.

darrenf442

Cadet

1990 cajun 174 with a 115 mariner. Haven't even heard it run yet but i'm ready to do alot of upgrades as soon as the snow leaves. I'm in Saskatchewan Canada Is there anyone in Canada with a cajun ?
heres a link for cajun clothing for sale to i found
http://www.cafepress.com/cajunboats

robroy

Cadet

I recently purchased a 1986 Rajun Cajun, with a Mariner mag 150. Everything seems to be going fairly well after the first 3 trips out. One thing I did notice is that is seems to sit rather stern low when just sitting in the water. Does anyone know if this is normal? Also, a few of my gauges are not working, Trim indicator, Pressure, and Temp. anyone know where I could find a wireing diagram for this?

bost1217

Recruit

I recently purchased my first boat, a 1996 Cajun Fishmaster 1850 w/ 1996 Evinrude OceanPro 150. Have a few issues with some gauges not working and broken latches, but overall I love the boat. If anyone is familiar with parts and accessories for Cajun boats in South Louisiana, I would like to here from you. Biggest issue is wiring. I have looked at the generic wiring diagram posted in the forum and things started to make sense to me after looking under the center console.

90CajunF/S

Recruit

I am in the process of re-glassing the deck of a 1990 Cajun F/S Travis edition.