How about Cadorette?

Jeff Quigley

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Canadian manufacturer that used to build larger boats. Now, mostly small fishing boats for the Quebec market. They made some nice cruisers up to 32 feet I think. I've got a 21 footer and would love to see a section for Cadorette owners to share pics and renos of their boats.<br /><br />My 2 cents. (about 1.27cents US)

ArtEast

Recruit
Re: How about Cadorette?

Hi, I'm new to iboats.com. I just purchased a 1987 Cadorette 16.5 foot bowrider. It has a Volvo/Mercruiser I/O. I would like any info or experience anyone has with this boat as there was no literature with it. Looking forward to chatting with other boaters especially Cadorette owners.

ratnamt

Recruit

Art

Do you know what the specifications for the prop pn your 16.5 foot cadorette is? I have a 1986 cadorette with a 140 HP Mercruiser.

I am looking to replace my prop, but i am not sure what the current specs are. I am looking for a "middle of the road" prop as i don't want to change it.

harborhound

Cadet

Just picked up one of these and I'm looking for copies or scans of any brochures or manuals for it. I haven't been able to find anything so far. Does any one have anything? Its a Cadorette 16.6 Ellite. Thanks.

blurr14

Recruit

hello i also have a cadorette Beaumont 14 ft fiberglass boat. I have the manual for the outboard engine but would like some information about this boat. I cant even find the companies website anymore. :confused:

tailwind 67

Seaman Apprentice

Canadian manufacturer that used to build larger boats. Now, mostly small fishing boats for the Quebec market. They made some nice cruisers up to 32 feet I think. I've got a 21 footer and would love to see a section for Cadorette owners to share pics and renos of their boats.<br /><br />My 2 cents. (about 1.27cents US)

I think Cadorette is a sharp looking boat and the lines on them seem modern even when they are 20 years old. I have a 1990 Cadorette 260 Holiday cruiser. It is 27'. I would really like to find an owners manual. Any ideas where to look?

neverthought

Cadet

Did you ever find a Cadaretta/thundercraft express cruiser forum? I own a 1993 thunder craft express cruiser 260 sweet boat! nice lines! just replaced the 7.4 MerCruiser engine. It was worth it, the boat is superclean and the best it's trailerable. (with a truck)

Rum N' Raisin'

Recruit

Did you ever find a Cadaretta/thundercraft express cruiser forum? I own a 1993 thunder craft express cruiser 260 sweet boat! nice lines! just replaced the 7.4 MerCruiser engine. It was worth it, the boat is superclean and the best it's trailerable. (with a truck)

I have a 1986 Thundercraft 240 Express Cruiser, mostly original, great boat. I am looking to replace the "Magnum Express" decals on the side, as the original ones have been removed, but I can't find the exact font to replace. Any ideas anyone?