Fiberking Bomber

SouthPaw67

Recruit
Hello All

I have a 1988 Fiberking Bomber 17 ft 115HP Mariner and I broke the windshield on it and I took it to a local company that repaires them. Unfornatly the company went out of business and I have called and went there on many occasions no one there no answer.So the way it looks now I no longer have a windshield. Does anyone have a drawling, picture of one simular to mine. Mine is octagon shaped ( sorta ). It had 3 slight angles on the front portion of the windshield.I have been looking for a very long time for one and every place I have went ask for a picture or drawling and i dont have one to go off of now. If anyone can get me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

TojosMojo

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Fiberking Bomber

What model is the boat, is it a Commander?

SouthPaw67

Recruit

I am not sure maybe a Starfire!! :confused:I looked on my title it just says Bomber ( No Help ):eek: Any place i can look? It kind of looks look like yours but mine only has 1 windshield so I am guessing not a Commander :D

TojosMojo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I only have found this pic of an '89 and another one of an '88 both are walk through windshields.

the '89...
bomberboat1989.jpg

the '88, the middle section is opened up...
011_8.jpg

AirborneTNT

Recruit

I just traded for a Bomber 175. It is a 1990 and has no windshield, been on here looking but no luck. Can't really find out much about the boat. Here are a few pics of it and if you have any luck with the windshield let me know and I will do the same. Thanks.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 23.JPG
    23.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 2

sambam

Recruit

Hello All

I have a 1988 Fiberking Bomber 17 ft 115HP Mariner and I broke the windshield on it and I took it to a local company that repaires them. Unfornatly the company went out of business and I have called and went there on many occasions no one there no answer.So the way it looks now I no longer have a windshield. Does anyone have a drawling, picture of one simular to mine. Mine is octagon shaped ( sorta ). It had 3 slight angles on the front portion of the windshield.I have been looking for a very long time for one and every place I have went ask for a picture or drawling and i dont have one to go off of now. If anyone can get me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

http://www.boatplexiglasswindshields.com/

this fellow made the original windshields for bomber pro models. he still has some in "mothball "storage. try this link. mine is a '91 pro 202. my pic are too large to upload but it sound like your is the same shape as the one i had stolen off my bomber at the marina. the website does not show this type windshield but i sent him a email and he called me. he made the windshield for bomber boats...........try him and good fishing

Attachments

• DCP_0001.JPG
    DCP_0001.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1

sambam

Recruit

[/ATTACH]
I just traded for a Bomber 175. It is a 1990 and has no windshield, been on here looking but no luck. Can't really find out much about the boat. Here are a few pics of it and if you have any luck with the windshield let me know and I will do the same. Thanks.

DCP_0001.JPG

http://www.boatplexiglasswindshields.com/

this fellow made the original windshields for bomber pro models. he still has some in "mothball "storage. try this link. mine is a '91 pro 202. my pic are too large to upload but it sound like your is the same shape as the one i had stolen off my bomber at the marina. the website does not show this type windshield but i sent him a email and he called me. he made the windshield for bomber boats...........try him and good fishing

skoon

Cadet

We just bought a 1990 fiberking commander. need the interior (mainly the seats and vinyl) redone. We are trying to find pictures of what it looked like when new, No info out there on these boats been surfing the net all day. anyone have pictures of what this boat should look like? the exterior is in really good shape and it seem very sound. engine was just redone and we got a really good deal on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. walk thru windshield. it is a cobra commander.ResizedImage_1378866074951.jpgResizedImage_1378866056975.jpgResizedImage_1378866091743.jpgResizedImage_1378866115260.jpg Any ideas on the best way to remove the cap so we can replace some of the flooring. the hull, and transom are in great shape

Last edited:

skoon

Cadet

We just bought a 1990 fiberking commander. need the interior (mainly the seats and vinyl) redone. We are trying to find pictures of what it looked like when new, No info out there on these boats been surfing the net all day. anyone have pictures of what this boat should look like? the exterior is in really good shape and it seem very sound. engine was just redone and we got a really good deal on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This one has a walk thru windshield.