My New Blue Fin

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander
Here we are, a 1986 16'2" Blue Fin HIN BFFSP741E686 1986 Evinrude 50 VRO, 1986 EZ Loader roller trailer. She is sweet. Just brought her home last night from a craigslist ad. I bought from the original owner, lived in Michigan untill last year. He kept is stored during the winters and only made a few trips during the summer. Never seen saltwater. This boat is flawless...just needs some trailer paint and a couple of tires. Here's the pics......enjoy!

http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll422/triumphrick/Blue Fin/

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander
Re: My New Blue Fin

Thanks, PJ..we took her out for a maiden run a few weeks back and I was surprised at how little water was in the bilge. Pump never came on, and I suspect some water was from rain that leaked thru a poor fitting cover. I have garaged it and will be looking next time out to see how we do.

puddle jumper

Captain

I take mine out in the salt all the time. If you do just remember to rinse her off well. Every one Ive talked to have said there a good aluminum boat. Mines 20 years old and still looks new.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

that thing is dead sexy my god i wish mine looked that good wow

Please pay attention to the date of the thread you are responding too. Rick has long since replaced that boat.