1986 BAYLINER capri 2.3

sam86

Recruit
I have a 1986 BAYLINER capri 2.3 volvo penta and need help. I am new to boats Quacky suggestion will be useful. I have problems at this time, speed boat with the throttle lever up to 3 / 4 of the space and moves well. but they walk very slowly accelerate to walk the entire area around 4 seconds and then be the stick in full throttle down fully and then you can only walk 5 miles or knots. if you stop the march a good time can then progress to cotinuar speed 3 / 4 of space on the handle. I know how to adjust the valves, I do not see an adjustment screw to raise the tree
thank you very much.:confused:

gcboat

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 1986 BAYLINER capri 2.3

Sam, I'm really sorry but I've tried to make some sense of your problem but I just can't quite understand what you're trying to ask. Am I the only one???:confused:

sam86

Recruit

Thanks for your interest to help. I am using a language translator, my language is espa?or. is a bit difficult for me to speak English.
the boat launch medium works well. accelerated when the full leverage to the maximum engine (machine) is set entirely in low (stop motion) and continuing on in low. off the accelerator and try to continue the march to walk only 5 knots (miles). if you stop walking and turn off the engine quite a while I can continue running median.

sph130

Seaman Apprentice

Yeah I got nothing either. Maybe you should try to post it in spanish - there might be some spanish speaking members on here?

sam86

Recruit

bayliner my boat is 19 'of the 1986 4 cyl. volvo penta 2.3 is very slow
ona propeller is 14 x 19 R. which is the ideal?