Where to get used Bayliner parts?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Besides ebay. I've been looking for the white poly swim step/ladder from the 80's, but have no luck on ebay (missing parts or way over priced). Also sent email to Lake Lanier salvage, but no answer. Is there anywhere you know of that specializes in salvage Bayliners?

azlakes

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Where to get used Bayliner parts?

... hiya Mark;

does it look like this? if so i got mine over at baylinerownersclub under classified. give them a look and put up a wanted post.

good hunting

Attachments

• ladder.jpg
    ladder.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Thanks, I posted a want ad over there. Its not the style in your pic, its the the mini-platform style with the fold up ladder. Like this:

6224.jpg

azlakes

... heya Mark,

I dug around a bit thru some spare parts i have. this the ladder you are talking about?

Attachments

• minilad.jpg
    minilad.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

... heya Mark,

I dug around a bit thru some spare parts i have. this the ladder you are talking about?

Its the right ladder, but I need the platform and railing/supports too.

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

on the same note, where can u sell used bayliner parts besides ebay? maybe i missed it, but i didnt see a classifieds section in here......i have a factory bimini from my 87 capri that i dont need anymore, the one that snaps on the windshield.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Use craigs list instead of ebay. I prefer to buy from craigs list, less hassle and no cheats when it comes to simple parts.

azlakes

on the same note, where can u sell used bayliner parts besides ebay? maybe i missed it, but i didnt see a classifieds section in here......i have a factory bimini from my 87 capri that i dont need anymore, the one that snaps on the windshield.

... hiya 4 x,

you might also want to post up and check who wants what at baylinerownersclub dot com. good bunch a folks over there always looking for BL stuff. btw do you have the snap on bow cover? :)

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

... hiya 4 x,

you might also want to post up and check who wants what at baylinerownersclub dot com. good bunch a folks over there always looking for BL stuff. btw do you have the snap on bow cover? :)

ill check that site out...yes, i have the bow cover but im keeping it...:D i got an aftermarket bimini and i dont care for the stock one that comes off the windshield so i thought i would try to sell it somewhere. bow cover is sweet though!

wajajaja02

I ll sell u one , with a boat attached.

alex0915

Recruit

Looking for parts for 90 bayliner need left side pass glass. Any one knows of boat junk yards?

TKMDH

Cadet

Where are you from? In Michigan, there is Fisher Marine Salvage off of exit 2 and I-75. Also there is Checker Marine Salvage in LaSalle, Michigan. Exit 6 and I-75. GO west to US 24 then north on US 24 to Stein Rd and turn right. Big blue water tower with the city name is in the yard.

Both of these salvage yards have many Bayliner Capri's, but no Bayliner Capri Cobra's.