This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Azure Boats Sold

I heard from Sea Fox/Mariah rep and it doesn't sound like they'll be honoring the warranties on the Azure boats they didn't build. I believe they plan on bringing the Azure line out again in the near future as a mid to upscale brand. A couple of bennington pontoon/azure dealers have told me the bennington company/rep. stated they would stand behind the warranty. Sounds like if you do enough business with bennington pontoons you may be able to support your Azure clients....

Comment

Has anyone had any warrty. work done in the last few weeks. How did it go. I had a seat mess up over the weekend.

Comment

I own an AZ240 and contacted Sea Fox to find out about warranty coverage. Here is the response:
        Thank you for inquiring with Azure Boats. Our company recently purchased some of the assets from the Azure model line and are currently in the process of incorporating the boats into our production cycle. We are very excited about the acquisition and have scheduled the first round of models to be unveiled at our fall dealer meeting. New boat orders and replacement parts will be available shortly thereafter. Our company is in the process of redesigning certain aspects of the Azure product and unfortunately are not in a position to warrant something we did not build. I would be glad to assist if you have any specific questions I can help you with.
        Sincerely, Stewart Mitchell
        Dealer Development Sea Fox, Mariah & Azure Boat Companies
        Desk: (843) 761-6090 (843) 761-6090 x15

Comment

Last spring, (2009) I bought a new 2008 Azure 278. Had some warranty work that needed to be done recently. No manufacture is honoring the Bennington Marine Azure boats. Fortunately, I have bought 3 boats from the dealer that sold it to me (Cope Marine) and they are honoring the warranty and did the repair work. I love the boat and the quality. I'ved owned boats for 20 years now and know you never trust the manufacture.

Comment

We bought a 2009 Azure 258 this winter in KS but live in OH, the local dealer already said they will no longer honor the warranty (they've been having trouble getting the reimbursement from Bennington). I guess we just have to hope nothing goes drastically wrong, other than this the boat is fantastic. I hope they continue to make such great boats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hemijosh View Post
              wow finnaly i found a azure site.im also getting water in my boat.i bought a 2008 240 with the 5.0 and had trouble out of the hole.so then delt directliy with azure because the dealer was a idiot.point breeze marine in ny.so they sent me trim tabs.big help.then the boat sank due to ruff weather over nite and driving bow in was a bad idea,so anyways ins paid to fix it and just got all parts before they closed.ended up putting a new motor from mercruser in wich was a383 strocker and what a difference.60 mph no prob.just need to figure were im getting water in from like 20 gallons after about 4 hrs,other than that i love the boat and get alot of complaments.
              Take A Look By filling Boat Up Inside On Trailer With Water As High As You Can With Out Damaging Engine And Components. See What You See On Out Side.

Comment

I own a 2008 AZ220.
                Wondering about warranty right now too...
                I got similar response like above from Sea Fox and Cruisers.
                Bennington quit replying after I told them my attorney suggested they honor what was stated on the paperwork provided with my boat at its sale.
                Just curious if anyone has any news and/or knowledge regarding warranties.
                THANKS!!

Comment

I know this is old, but thought I put it all in one place. Has anyone tried to get warranty work out of SeaFox for the limited run of Azure boats they built?

Comment

Working...
                  X