Azure Boats Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

nova23zz502

Cadet
Re: Azure Boats Sold

wow finnaly i found a azure site.im also getting water in my boat.i bought a 2008 240 with the 5.0 and had trouble out of the hole.so then delt directliy with azure because the dealer was a idiot.point breeze marine in ny.so they sent me trim tabs.big help.then the boat sank due to ruff weather over nite and driving bow in was a bad idea,so anyways ins paid to fix it and just got all parts before they closed.ended up putting a new motor from mercruser in wich was a383 strocker and what a difference.60 mph no prob.just need to figure were im getting water in from like 20 gallons after about 4 hrs,other than that i love the boat and get alot of complaments.
Take A Look By filling Boat Up Inside On Trailer With Water As High As You Can With Out Damaging Engine And Components. See What You See On Out Side.

rschap1

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Azure Boats Sold

I own a 2008 AZ220.
Wondering about warranty right now too...
I got similar response like above from Sea Fox and Cruisers.
Bennington quit replying after I told them my attorney suggested they honor what was stated on the paperwork provided with my boat at its sale.
Just curious if anyone has any news and/or knowledge regarding warranties.
THANKS!!

caloway

Recruit
I know this is old, but thought I put it all in one place. Has anyone tried to get warranty work out of SeaFox for the limited run of Azure boats they built?

Status
Not open for further replies.