Help Identify this boat.

New guy here. Im picking this boat up tomarrow and was hoping someone can i.d. this boat to assit me in locating parts, bimini, cover...etc. Any help on that Merc also. I'll have more info and numbers tomarrow night.
Thanks guys! - Matt

boatextrightside.jpg

boatinteriorbacktofront.jpg

Re: Help Identify this boat.

Update.

I paid $500 for this rig. It is a 1970 Cheetah with a 1969 Merc 800 80HP.
The guy wanted $1500 for the boat but could not get it started so i went home. A few days later, he emailed me and said he would take $500 and deliver it. I took it to a local shop and they found that the power pack in the motor had 1 bad wire so they fixed it. We took the boat out this weekend and ran it all day. Not 1 issue at all. Great boat!

tboltmike

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Help Identify this boat.

Sounds like a good deal. AG made some quality boats in the day. Depends on the parts you need. I have found some by continually searching ebay and this site. I have found that you can get bow rail fittings easily and step pads that will do and cover the original bolt holes. Bimini tops should be generic by following the top's mfg sizing guidlines.

Check for soft spots in the floor and pull the side plugs in the bilge pan to check for water the side voids.

I have a '75 Cheetah with a 115 Johnnie.

Happy Boating with your good deal.

Mike