Does anyone come here anymore?

lmar701

Recruit
i just joined. it does seem rather lonely here.i wanted to learn some stuff and find a few parts.
i reeeaaalllyy dont want to go to facebook.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard.

Aristocrafts were made in Atlanta and were more a Southeastern regional product. Some got out, but not many. I found mine my former A/C in Houston and was the only one I ever saw.

Aristocraftboats.com has some unique parts, but the list is getting short. For other more common stuff, the iboats.com store is a good source and they sponsor the forum.

Any "fix it" questions can be answered in the appropriate forum section - Like motor/drive, electrical, fiberglass repair, etc. Look around the rest of the forum to see what we have to offer.

ziggy

Admiral
welcome Imar701.
i just joined. it does seem rather lonely here
help us keep it lively and going. ask us anything. i think a few of a Ninteen owners still come here to answer questions. i do anyway.
i wanted to learn some stuff and find a few parts.
what kinda stuff would you like to know? i've had my nineteen for 11 years now. i know it a little bit. as for new parts. iboats and AristoCraft are good places to go. also. try your local mercruiser dealer. i get many of my parts there. while i don't like mercruiser parts prices. i do like the oem parts. they are generally better quality than aftermarket imho...
i reeeaaalllyy dont want to go to facebook.
i couldn't agree more. while i love my Nineteen. i don't love it enough to go to facebook either. i'm not even signed up. and don't plan to either....
what kind a AristoCraft did you get? maybe start a new thread telling us about it and some of the things you'd like to accomplish to get it up to what you want it to be.

thanks for posting here. we did need some action here.....

renojim

Seaman Apprentice
I still do. "Right now" my nineteen is running good and doesn't need anything. The problem is life is getting in the way of fun this summer. I love to read the posts and help when I can. Hope all is well with the nineteen community and your enjoying the water.

josh_booth

Seaman
Been to busy this summer to be on here, up until my vacation a couple weeks ago I have only had my nineteen out 3 times(I only live 15 miles from lake Erie)! Took the family camping on a big inland lake for 5 days and had her out each day, even got my kids on a tube for the first time.

Oldrod 47

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Still have my 19, have not had a chance in 2 seasons to get the bottom wet. As several people have said above life gets in the way. I hope to get her out yet this year but only have a few weeks left.

lampreyguy

Recruit
Just found this forum. Plan to purchase a 19 this weekend and will peruse past posts. Hopefully there will be some future activity.

ziggy

Admiral
hope your purchase goes well.
and will peruse past posts
yep, do that. there is quite a bit of info posted about my adventures (repairs) with my Nineteen and many others that have posted about their adventures too. quite a bit of info available.
i still visit the AristoCraft site here quite often, though not as much as i did when i first got my Nineteen. think i'm on my 12th or 13th year owning mine and i still love it. i suspect other Nineteen owners still visit here too. we've just had our Nineteens for awhile and got them to where we want them to be. fixed up wise. once ya get a Ninteen, i still don't know what my next boat would be. Nineteens are that cool.
post something up so us die hard AristoCraft owners can give you some help if you need some.

renojim

Seaman Apprentice
Lamprey guy good luck on your purchase. If you have guestions there is a lot of knowledge here. Ziggy, glad to see you’re still around, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. I always check but like you said there’s not much going here lately. I’ve got the mine to where I want it. Not sure if mine is gonna come out this year. Recovering from shoulder surgery. Take care everybody.